500 Lovemaking Tips and secrets: Does size Really Matter?

Most men are usually worried about their penis size. How do I know? Well, the vast majority of the mails I received as a sex therapist centers on this one topic. I see mails like this ,

‘Dear Jenny, what can I do? My penis is too small. I am afraid of losing my wife. I am ashamed. I can not even look at it. I am desperate"

"Is it true I can add three inches to my penis size?"

"What diet would add some inches to my penis size?"

And so on…

You see, no matter how big some men are, they never feel they are big enough.
However, the issue of size is more about misconceptions, egos, and self confidence than anything else. Every man need to understand that while thrusting and penetration are very important during sexual intercourse, there are other sexual activities that can give as much pleasure as penile penetrations. I think this worries mirrors the society’s obsession with Big size – big cars, big dresses, big names, big boobs and so on.

Indeed, a lot of men hinge their inability to make their women reach orgasm on the small size of their penis. This is a myth. Sex is not about making your woman see your big sized penis. It is about love, artistry and exploration. Sex with the one you love is adventurous and a constant discovery to new ways to make her reach new levels of pleasure and ecstasy. If you can devote some time to learn how to make the most of your penis size and compliment it with your skills and mastery of the art of lovemaking, then you will score very high points in the sexual department with your woman.

At this point, I wish to tell men out there dying to increase their penis size that only a few women actually have orgasm through sheer penile penetration. In fact, a research conducted by kinsey institute of sex research in 1948 showed explicitly that there was no direct correlation by sexual satisfaction in women and big penis size.

The secret to a blissful lovemaking with your wife is understanding her, and showing her profound love before, during and after sexual intercourse. The 500 lovemaking tips and secrets by Micheal webb is one guide that has helped thousands of people discover hidden secrets to a pleasurable and mind blowing sexual experience.

If you will like to know how to make your women reach orgasm irrespective of your penis size, then take a look at the 500 lovemaking tips and secrets and discover some long forgotten tactics you can use to make your woman experience earth shaking orgasm every moment you make love together.


No comments:

Post a Comment